TRANSECO is simply applied with the syringe provided, through the transmission oil filler, after an oil service. [If applied to dirty oil, the A9 Compound will attach itself to minute metal particles circulating in the oil bath and will be less effective].
TRANSECO is a film forming treatment for any type of manual or automatic gear box, steering and power steering mechanisms, front and rear axles, differentials, reducers, power converters, power take offs in automotive, marine, earth moving equipments, industry, light aviation, agriculture and competition field.
TRANSECO is dedicated to users who wish to bring outstanding performance to their transmission oil by rending it film forming and consequently get the extra performance offered by A9 Technology whose principals are:
– compatibility with any ATF Dexron or extreme pressure fluid
– reduction of oil bath temperature by 20%
– mechanical life span increased thanks to improved tribology
– easy cold start, performance increased thanks to less friction
– manufacturers warranty maintained
TRANSECO is suitable for most vehicles (oil sump capacity up to 20L). For larger capacity sumps, use a further 60ml TRANSECO Treatment for each additional 20L.
Out of stock